Gainesville – Hall County GIS
Welcome to the upgraded GIS Interactive Map Viewer. Below are some of the upgrades your will see:
· The map site works with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
· The map display is larger utilizing most of the browser window.
· Map Tools have moved to the top of the map window.
· Turning layers on or off is immediate and you no longer need to hit “Apply”.
· Users can now save their preferred view setting as well as bookmark map views.
· Aerial Photography can now be turned on or off using the Base Map selection tool located at the top right above the map display.
· Google Map imagery and Street View Imagery is now available Under the Base Map Selection tool
Gainesville / Hall County Disclaimer
Hall County Government and the City of Gainesville make no warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of this data. Furthermore, Hall County Government and the City Of Gainesville assume no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of such data. Any interpretation or conclusions from the data are the responsibility of the users.
Maintained by Hall County GIS Department, 2875 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504 (770) 531-6809 Contact Us